Foshan GaomingYueyou Offer Exclusive Collection of Door ClosersSEP.24,2021
Top Reasons Your Business Premises Must Have Quality Door-Closers InstalledSEP.24,2021
How to improve home look by help of sliding screen doorSEP.24,2021
What are the applications of Screen Door Spring Closer?AUG.23,2021
Importance of Pneumatic Door CloserAUG.23,2021
What is the functioning Sliding Screen Door Closer?AUG.23,2021
Which is best, a Hinge door or a sliding doors?AUG.12,2021
What are the advantages of a sliding door equipped with a Closer?AUG.06,2021
Guide to the best storm door closer for high windJUL.29,2021
Why should you choose sliding doors for your home?JUL.27,2021
Today, let’s talk about the requirements and selection of door closers
Door closer products must meet the national standard GB2698-2005, and fire door closers should also meet the requirements of GA93-1995 "Door Closer Test for Fire Doors".
The factors that should be considered when choosing a door closer are: the width of the door, the frequency of opening the door, the use requirements and the use environment, etc. The width of the door is the most important factor in choosing the door closer model. Common doors include fire doors, wooden doors, aluminum alloy doors, glass doors, and steel doors. Usually the weight of the door is small, so choose the model with less power, and vice versa. The frequency of door opening is a factor closely related to product quality. For frequent use occasions, the product should have good sealing performance and long life.
1) Whether it is necessary to automatically stop the door after opening the door;
2) Damping buffer function-damping buffer is generated after the door is opened quickly to a certain position, and the damping buffer force and range can be adjusted according to the requirements of use; this function is used to prevent the door or lock from hitting the wall when the door is opened quickly, or emergency escape Prevent people from leaning forward and falling to the ground due to weightlessness when opening the door quickly.
3) Delayed slow door closing-the door closes slowly at a constant speed from the maximum position of the door opening, and can be steplessly adjusted according to requirements. It is suitable for use in places with frequent entry and exit, especially in hospitals, where there are doors and passages for the elderly, children and the disabled.
4) The closing force can be adjusted-it can be used for installation on doors with a wide range of door weight and door width, and in places where the door closing resistance is large due to environmental reasons. Stepless adjustment at will to obtain a satisfactory closing force, especially in seaside cities, vehicles and ships, where the closing resistance (the force on the door) often changes due to the influence of wind.
5) Temporary closing performance of damping reset function (vertical door closer)——When opening any angle, closing the speed control valve should temporarily suspend the damping reset function.
6) Safe and fast super damping closing performance (vertical door closer)-It should be able to close safely and quickly when external force is suddenly applied during closing at any angle.
7) Operating environment: fire protection requirements and antifreeze requirements for places below minus 35° in winter.
Usually the door closer can be selected according to the manufacturer's product specifications, according to different strength or adjustable strength to match the size and weight of different doors. The following table shows the quality/dimensions of the 7 levels of test doors specified in the British Standard BS EN 1154 (a recognized standard for the classification of door closers). The closing force of the door closer is usually assigned a value between 1 and 7. The larger the number, the greater the capacity of the door closer.